Steel bollard Steel bollard Novara ST

Stuttgart, Castle Solitude

At Castle Solitude, built between 1763 and 1769, south-west of Stuttgart, numerous Novara ST steel posts with chains suspended between them were installed along Kastanienallee Ost as a green space barrier with screw foundations (from Kötter + Siefker, Lotte).

Project participants
Realisation July 2010 and July 2011
Execution

219 steel posts Novara ST stationary with 2 chain eyelets

4 steel posts Novara ST stationary with 1 chain eyelet

3 steel posts Novara ST​​​​​​​ detachable

396 running meters of chain 6 mm

Address Solitude 1, 70197 Stuttgart
Plan route